- Thync review: Where we just say yes to a drug-like, brain-zapping wearable
- Thync mood-changing wearable officially launches – we go hands-on (again)
- Imaging tool lets scientists look inside brain at nanoscale resolution
- Sensor to detect Earth’s magnetic field discovered in an animal for very first time
- New optical fiber material could pave the way for computers that "think"
- Neuromarketing: What's it all about?
If you offer someone "a penny for their thoughts," how good a deal might you be getting? A study conducted at the University of Leicester has sought to shed some light on the value of our brainpower, finding a single penny to be worth to precisely three hours, seven minutes and 30 seconds worth of thinking. .. Continue Reading Putting a price tag on brainpower Section: Science Tags: