- Dilbert celebrates 20 years of cubicle lifestyle and workplace dysfunction
- Pop-Up Office re-invents the workplace with reclaimed pallets
- Would you like to work in an all-glass office?
- BEEBOX office pod's secure take on shared work spaces
- Developing a viable cure for office worker obesity
- Tetra-Shed: An office pod for your backyard (and more)
Australia’s largest health insurer, Medibank, recently moved into a new HQ that is claimed to be one of the healthiest workplaces in the world. Medibank Place is located in the Docklands area of Melbourne. It is aimed at embodying what the company says are its preventative health and wellbeing principles. .. Continue Reading Is Medibank HQ the world's healthiest building to work in? Section: Architecture Tags: